[thelist] IIS Not serving revised pages

Gary Swanson gswanson at daystarinc.com
Wed Jan 8 08:08:00 CST 2003

HI All,

I have been having a re-occurring problem with some sites (or just pages) on
our IIS running on win2000.

Heres what happens ... I will modify a page and post it to the web server,
but the page the server passes out is the old page.  I have even deleted
pages completely and IIS still passes them out (which should be impossible).
I have also noticed this when deleting an entire site.  Has anyone else seen
this problem, or better yet a solution.  The only thing that works for us is
to create a new web and delete the old one.

TIA,

Gary