[thelist] Validation question

Roger Ly rogerly at bareviking.com
Wed Jan 8 13:26:01 CST 2003

>1. your page will functionally work the same whether or not it
>validates. the technicality of the page is what people get worked up
>about. in other words, it's not really a big deal if you leave
>border="0" in your code and your page doesn't officially validate.

Yeah, I know.  It's just that the person I am building this page for
wants to be able to claim W3C compliance.  If there was something
obvious that I was missing -- that I could add to keep things compliant
-- I figure I should at least try to find it.

>2. i don't think you have a choice, ns4.x (afaik) does not support the
>border attribute. i could be wrong. someone let me know.

That's what I've seemed to find while searching.  Oh well, one
non-compliant page isn't gonna hurt anybody.

Thanks,

Roger