[thelist] Initial site check

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Jan 9 06:21:02 CST 2003

> On the main page, the nav loaded last, and seemed a bit slow.  By
> the second time I went in, I knew which nav I wanted to click on.
> Could you save me some time by loading the nav first?

We are waiting to get access to their server te see wether we can use a
include file for the nav throughout the site, but good point.

> The first two have no space between them, the third has some space above it,
> and the last has twice as much above it.

Thanks, fixed now.

> Likewise "Fundamental Data provide[s] ..." in
> the next paragraph.

As scott has already mentinoed in UK "it's fairly common for a company to be
used in the plural", thankyou.

> In the Data Feed Services paragraph, I hope your target audience
> knows what a "bespoke feed" is.

Well the whole website is kind of dull if you don't :)
And I don't have any control over the copy.

benjer