[thelist] auto-combine PDFs

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Jan 9 09:17:47 CST 2003

Maybe ActivePDF might work for what you're trying to do?

<http://www.activepdf.com/en/start.asp>

I've never actually used it, but it says it can stitch PDFs together:

<http://www.activepdf.com/en/Products/Toolkit/Start.asp>

Oh, wait.  That's the professional version.  There is a server version:

<http://www.activepdf.com/en/Products/Server/Start.asp>

and it says it can "concatenate to existing files".  It is W2K only, so I
don't know if this is of any benefit.

--Ben