[thelist] Lightweight Email Client Suggestions

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Fri Jan 10 08:46:01 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 4:13 AM, Massimo Mezzini wrote:

>>  A client of mine recently asked me to recommend
>> what he calls "slim" email clients. His target system is has
>> only 64 megs of RAM and runs Windows 98.
>
> I happily run Pegasus Mail on a similar AMD 200 machine for years

I have tried most of the popular clients and I love Pegasus. It meets all
the criteria you set, as Massimo noted. I recommend it highly. I only wish I
could use it at work (no pop server -- we have to use Outlook.)

    [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fcps.net