[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite

Kazzablanka kazza at pandora.be
Mon Jan 13 12:42:01 CST 2003

I made the 'switch' from homesite to html-kit.
If you're a person who edits alot, codes alot, is concerned about usability,
accessibility,... HTML-kit is the right thing for you.
pros
- It loads fast (compared to homesite)
- lets you preview both in gecko and ie mode.
- Preview in the browser you want (have installed on your system)
- Excellent code cleaner for xhtml compliance and general overview
- Import of plugins to support many more prog languages.
- Loads of functions,
- customisation, personalisation (templates, batches, actions...)
- good support
- FREE!

cons
- overload of functions, but most can be toggled away.

as you can see i'm a true html-kit advocate.
It's a great proggie and w3c recommended
go for it.

Kazzablanka