[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite

Jeroen Sangers jeroen at jeroensangers.com
Mon Jan 13 13:33:19 CST 2003

Tony Crockford <tonyc at boldfish.co.uk> wrote:
>> be a bit of a learning curve. So I guess what I'm asking is:
>> should I invest
>> the time to learn HTML-kit or should I stick with HS. I would
>> appreciate any
>> comments from anyone who has used both. Thanks.
>>
>>     [ pete ]
>
> If I were you I wouldn't go that route, instead I'd migrate from
> Homesite to Topstyle 3.0, the learning curve (small) is definitely
> worth it.
>
> My review:
>
> http://www.boldfish.co.uk/item19.htm
>

> HTH
>
> Tony

Mmmmm, go from Homesite to TopStyle????? I always thought that TopStyle was
a style sheet editor, whereas Homesite creates web pages (and scripts?). I
haven't used Homesite for a while, but I do use TopStyle, and I cannot
recall seeing the option to create a new (X)HTML document or PHP script...

To me this advice sounds just like: "Uninstall Windows, and from now on use
Word for everything".

Kind regards,

Jeroen Sangers

www.jeroensangers.com