[thelist] Dynamic PDF files - Mac Users

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Tue Jan 14 09:36:01 CST 2003

Thanks - this makes some sense.

I've got the people who developed the application looking into this.

And ...

This is a possibility as well.  I'm not sure how the Acrobat plug-in was
installed.  I believe all the software was installed before they got the
machines.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
home --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com --