[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite and TopStyle

Tom O'Dea todea at escape.com
Wed Jan 15 00:20:02 CST 2003

I think TopStyle 3 is really great with much better support for CSS and
XHTML then HomeSite. HomeSite seems to be lagging on this issue after being
acquired by Macromedia I thought a decent new version would be released but
v.5 does seem up to the task. I'm still using v4.5.2.

I would completely switch over to TopStyle 3 if it included the ability to
right click on a tag and click edit to quickly change tag attributes. I
think that is the feature I use the most in HomeSite, being able to quickly
change an image, href or div properties.

Tom