[thelist] Same <div> appears different heights

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 12:05:00 CST 2003

I have a included menu (left_nav.txt) for my latest website.

The menu has pop-up submenus. On some pages the div is in the correct place
­ yet on others it appears too high?

Try ­ correct:
http://www.funddata.com/newsite/index.shtml

Click on 'investment banking services'  - the div appears too high.

I tried using position:fixed but the rollovers wouldn't work.

It must be something in the white part of the page causing this error as
they are all duplicated, what would cause a <div> to display incorrectly?

benjer