[thelist] Apache on XP pro

William Adamsen williamadamsen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 15:02:01 CST 2003

I'm having a challenge getting Apache 1.3 (on XP pro)
to serve pages on my broadband connection via IP on
anything other than localhost.

I've eliminated everything between modem and
webserver.

There are no firewall restrictions on XP.

I can icmp (ping) the IP remotely (using
http://cc-www.uia.ac.be/cc/ping.html).

I wrote a simple test page
(http://209.19.3.75/test/testurl.cfm
) to grab it remotely for debugging - no go, though I
can see the requests in Ethereal's stream analysis.
I've reworked the http.conf without success.

Ideas?  I'm sure it's something really obvious and I'm
missing it. Does someone have a 1.3 config file that
works they'd be willing to share?

Sorry for the lame request.

  - Bill Adamsen