[thelist] IE 5 and 6 on same box? Thanks James and Abdulla

Philip Warbasse (info) info at warbassedesign.com
Fri Jan 17 10:23:01 CST 2003

Thanks to James and Abdulla for there great feedback on my question re: IE5
and 6 on same box ...I learn something new everytime.  FYI Ken W.  One word
answers without any explanation (like NO in your case) are not welcome on
evolt.  If you can explain yourself better than that, you really have no
business on this list.

-p