[thelist] Safari - Not Rendering At All

Randy geise rgeise at geise.com
Fri Jan 17 12:16:01 CST 2003

Hey gang...any insight into this would be greatly appreciated!!!
----------

I have my development server running locally...OSX (normal desktop
version)/Apache/PHP/mySQL.
My live server (at my host) is the same except it has OSX-server.

If I load my site (any page) locally, Safari renders the page just fine
(couple of minor display issues, nothing major).
If I hit my live site, Safari downloads all the files but won't render
the page...it's remains blank.
Strange...any ideas what may be different on the host that's causing
this?

www.geise.com

Thanks!!!

Randy
rgeise at geise.com

PS: I'm on digest, feel free to email me direct.