[thelist] HTML Kit vs. HomeSite

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Fri Jan 17 15:08:01 CST 2003

At 10:34 AM 1/13/3, John Paul Ashenfelter wrote:
> They've (MM) said this is the last one --

Do you have a citation for that?

I've probably been the staffer which has posted most often on this, and my
own predictions have been limited to the integrated interface (DW) likely
continuing to evolve more quickly than the text-only interface. Or did you
have a different reference for that quote in mind?

Or maybe you're confusing HomeSite with Spectra or Generator, that could be
another way to explain it...?

(Yes, I'm late to the thread, sorry... the volume of posts to go through is
a key expense.)

jd

John Dowdell, Macromedia Developer Support, San Francisco
(Best to reply on-list, to avoid my mighty spam filters!)
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/
Column: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/
Technical daily diary: http://jdmx.blogspot.com/