[thelist] IE 5 and 6 on same box?

Cake cake at brothercake.com
Sat Jan 18 11:45:01 CST 2003

VMWare is what I use - it can run and network any x86 OS - so win3.1+,
various unix - even Solaris (but more tricky - you have to have it in a true
partition and symbolically link it to vmware; never actually tried this).
There's a version for win and linux at http://www.vmware.com - not cheap,
but worth it IMO

shame there are no PPC emulators out there ...