[thelist] CSS image position

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sun Jan 19 07:03:01 CST 2003

This is probably impossible but there must be a way around it and more than
likely involves *not* using tables!

I have a right <TD> and want to position corner images at the top and bottom of
the <TD> but it is only possible to have one backround image with the same
class:

TD.rightfill {
color : #000000;
background-color :#DBDBD2;
border : 0px solid #FFFFCC;
width : 19%;
margin:5px 5px 0px 5px;
background-image: url(../images/rcorner.gif);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: top right;
background-attachment: fixed;
font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "MS sans serif";
font-size : 11px;
padding-left : 5px;
}

So how would I over come this so that I can create 4

background-image: url(../images/ltcorner.gif);
background-image: url(../images/rtcorner.gif);
background-image: url(../images/rbcorner.gif);
background-image: url(../images/lbcorner.gif);

Thanks

Andrew