[thelist] Newsletter software

Matthieu Guyonnet-Duluc list at deuxtowers.com
Sun Jan 19 07:15:01 CST 2003

thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> I need to find a good newsletter software for the
> client. What I mean by "newsletter software" is a
> software that keeps a list or database of email
> addresses of subscribers and sends out a prepared
> newsletter to them. Would be nice if it could keep
> track of unsubscribers, bounce-backs and such.
>
> Anybody have experience with this?
>
> Thanks
> Sasha

I've installed on my machine, Arrow List (
http://www.jadebox.com/arrow/index.html ) but in mailing list mode, I
think you can turn off some features and use it in newsletter mode
("announcement list")

It can purge the bad e-mail adresses, see
http://www.jadebox.com/arrow/index.php?action=SUPPORT&xcat=Frequently+As
ked+Questions&xsub=Subscribers&detail=21

HTH,

Matthieu