[thelist] IE 5 and 6 on same box? Thanks James and Abdulla

Philip Warbasse (info) info at warbassedesign.com
Mon Jan 20 09:47:01 CST 2003

That's OK Zeljko Dakic...you're wrong.  When someone asks for advice on the
list a YES or NO answer is not appropriate unless requested.  I don't
recommend you try this approach.
In the case of "IE 5 and 6 on the same box" there is more to the question
than just a YES or NO answer.
Others such as James and Abdulla were able to point me in the right
direction.  They gave me a valuable link to VMware.  Another evolter even
explained WHY this is a problem in the first place.  Yes I do appreciate a
quick and to the point answer but, like others,  I am here to learn as much
possible.  When answering questions myself, I always try to give valued
insight.  That, in my humble opinion, is what evolt is all about.

Respectfully,
Phil Warbasse