[thelist] File upload

Sarah Sweeney ssweeney at w3internet.com
Tue Jan 21 08:31:01 CST 2003

I'm not even sure if what you are trying to do is possible (or why you
would want to do this - what if a user adds a few files, then realizes that
the first one was wrong - how do they change it?). At any rate, you have to
make sure to include enctype="multipart/form-data" in your <form> tag, or
the file upload field won't work at all.

Hope this helps!

Sarah