[thelist] Best usability site

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 21 16:34:13 CST 2003

> I'm trying to educate a client about making their site
> more usable, and would like to give them a few links.
>
> The websites I've visited make sense to me, but I'm a
> novice:

As long as it makes sense to you, you're right on track.

> http://www.useit.com/
> http://psychology.wichita.edu/surl/usability_news.html
> http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/index.html

There's a couple on my wiki (which I'm trying to get organized):
http://members.evolt.org/aleem/wiki/wakka.php?wakka=UsabilityResources

> Who do you think has good, straightforward info on the
> subject?

IMO, useit.com makes a lot of sense and is straight to the point. The
site may not be pretty (and is infact, itself, not that usable), but
the content is good.

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]