[thelist] closing a non-child window in Javascript

margueriteh margueriteh at ntechra.com
Tue Jan 21 21:33:00 CST 2003

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to close a window from another window in
which there is no parent/child relationship?

I am attempting to do this, but I get an error message stating that the
window I am trying to close is undefined. (It works fine when I close it
from its parent window)

Any ideas on this? Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!!

Marguerite