[thelist] dreamweaver 4 magic drop down menu problem

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Wed Jan 22 05:11:01 CST 2003

Hi
I have been trying to get this drop down menu to work and don't
understand why sometimes when you mouse over the sublinks they all
appear and then other times when you mouse from the main link to the
sublinks they don't stay visible. I have used dreamweaver and various
extensions from the dreamweaver 4 magic book.

This is just a test page for the menu so no comments please about the
huge jpegs of body content. I am new to layers, css and dhtml (I love
tables ;)) so please explain any comments simply - thank you.

http://www.koolfish.com/ytsara/designs/dropdownmenu/

Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Lisa