[thelist] SQL question

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jan 22 16:47:01 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Cheng" <howcheng at ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 5:16 PM

> Actually, PHP is nice in that when you define a string using
double-quotes,
> any variables in that string are interpreted.
>
> Thus, given that:
>     $a = "Hello";
>     $b = "World!";
>
> the following two statements achieve the same result:
>     $myvar = "$a, $b";
>     $myvar = $a . ", " . $b;

Thanks Howard.  I learn something new (and sometimes a couple things) every
day.

<tip type="IE and iFrames" author="Joshua Olson">
If you want to set the location.href value for an iframe, reference the
frame using the frames collection.  Eg:

document.frames['myframe'].location.href = 'whatever';

My experience has been that if you use the all collection it'll not always
work correctly.  Eg:

document.all.myframe.location.href = 'whatever';
</tip>

-joshua