[thelist] What A "Rush!" (continued)

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Jan 22 17:43:22 CST 2003

I've been searching for some answers,  but have run out of time.  This
article does look promising, unfortunately it's in German
http://www.aspheute.com/artikel/20000831.htm

ASP Today seems to have something as well, but you have to pay for a
subscription .. which I don't have.
http://www.asptoday.com/catalogue/aspcontent/20010427_01.html

What I was searching for was ASP Unicode .. but like I said, I've gotta run.

Good luck .. post your results if you ever do get it sorted out.

Michele