[thelist] semantic web

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 23 07:21:01 CST 2003

Aleem Bawany wrote:

> I do the occasional reading on diveintomark and sometimes
> on tantek's site (which is how I got interested in this whole
> thing). Could someone share their resources on the topic and
> offer tips, guides and maybe other lists where this topic
> is dicussed actively.

Two other good sites are scottandrew.com and simon.incutio.com, but I
think myself that the best way to find out about most of this stuff is
to read the html specs. The other sites are good, however, for pointing
out uses of tags and attributes you'd never thought of.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/