[thelist] Forms and CSS and PHP

John Corry webshot at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 23 17:06:01 CST 2003

The O'Reilly Book, 'Web Database Applications with PHP & MySQL' (ISBN:
0-596-00041-3) is also very good from a 'how do I use this stuff to
build real applications' standpoint.

The key for me in my php journey has been learning to do EVERYTHING with
functions.

John Corry
Neon Cowboy Design
http://www.neoncowboy.com