[thelist] Back button issue with QueryString

Lonnie Kraemer lwkraemer at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 20:24:01 CST 2003

> Somebody must have encountered this before. I have a page the
sometimes has an error message that pops up based on an event and
querystring. For example if something occurs a file would send this back
to a page

> MyPage.asp?msg=23
>
> This will trigger a message  to appear.
>
> The problem is if someone contines to another page and then hits the
back button to return that QueryString is there and produces the message
all over again. I don't like that. Is there anything I can do to get rid
of that QueryString on return?

What do you want them to see?