[thelist] web based email marketing software

Christopher Joseph christopher at ideadesigners.com
Fri Jan 24 07:29:01 CST 2003

Ben Morrison wrote:
> --
> I'm looking for web based email marketing software, the web is saturated
> with this
> type of software and we are debating developing in house but think it may be
> more profitable to purchase with the wealth of software already out there.
> Does anyone know of a comprehensive cost effective solution for purchase and
> customisable for client use.
>
> benjer
> --

http://www.miro.com.au/ their OI! email marketing system hooks in nicely
and is fairly serviceable. My only quibble to date is that it isn't
(since I last looked) XHTML. I has user management, listmanagement, user
list registration and deregistration and banning. Also templating.

--
Christopher Joseph

http://www.ideadesigners.com  [iseries & web technologies]
mailto: christopher at ideadesigners.com