[thelist] I do NOT want to receive E-mail

Tony Grimes lists at tonygrimes.com
Mon Jan 27 01:30:00 CST 2003

Actually, I've been trying to unsubscribe for awhile now (I'd like to use a
different address), but the server won't let me. It says I'm using the wrong
password, even when I cut and paste it from the "forgotten password" email.
I emailed the admins once using admin at lists.evolt.org but received no
response. I didn't make a big deal about it since my current address still
works.

Maybe this person tried to unsubscribe but can't?

.tony