[thelist] Re: unsub (was: I do NOT want to receive E-mail)

Tony Grimes lists at tonygrimes.com
Mon Jan 27 11:46:01 CST 2003

On 1/27/03 8:21 AM, "Dean Mah" <dmah at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If you are unable to subscribe, please e-mail me with the address that
> you wanted unsub'ed and the one that you'd rather have subscribed.
>
> Dean
>

> I'm sorry you didn't receive a response. Did you use the evolt.org contact
> form?
>
> If you still want us to unsubscribe you, please let me know.

Thanks for the offers guys. The reason I wanted to switch addresses was
because of an issue with my ISP, but it's been cleared up. The only pain is
remembering to send replies to the right address (which I've twice already
with this post). My apologies is this post is duplicated.

I might take you guys up on the offer someday. I've been lurking since year
one, but I imagine I'll have to unsubscribe eventually. Not today though :)

.tony