[thelist] RE: Putting registered trademarks in a template design (update)

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 07:43:00 CST 2003

HI All,

Just thought I would update you on the trademark issue with the template
site. Below is an email from Marvel and what they had to say.

Dear Bob,
Thanks for sending the link.  Images of our characters are definitely not
public domain material and therefore definitely require a license for use.
We will definitely take action against this infringement.

Thank you for the information.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if I
could return the favor in some way.

Carol Platt
Director Intellectual Property
Marvel Enterprises, Inc.