[thelist] Rosencoaching site review.

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Wed Jan 29 09:45:00 CST 2003

From: "John Corry" <webshot at members.evolt.org>

>http://www.rosencoaching.com

A few things I noticed right off the bat:

1) The top text (h1 text) is way too big and looks, well, like text I'd get in spam e-mail.  I'd say tone it down and shrink it somewhat.
2) The left sidebar stops after the "free consultation" ad, but the page goes on for a long time after that.  I think it would look better if thee side bar (even if it's just the blue color) continues as long as the page is.
3) Relatedly, that's a VERY long page. I'd break it up into smaller chunks, if you could.
4) I'd put a lot of the javascript into a JS file instead of putting in the page itself.

Scott Brady