[thelist] Nesting Forms Question

Anthony Baker lists at thinkbigideas.com
Wed Jan 29 19:31:02 CST 2003

I'd like to have two form submit buttons lined up side-by-side,
but each submitting to a different form.

However, when I do

The first </form> introduces a line break into the page, which
pushes the second submit button below the first, with what
appears to be nearly a paragraph break between the two.

Anyone have any pointers as to how I might be able to get them
lined up as noted above without the break? And they will have
to submit to different forms.

By the way: this page is being coded in XHTML/CSS.

Thanks,

Anthony