[thelist] javascript error turning brain to mush (checkbox toggles)

m guckeyson markguy27 at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 30 18:47:01 CST 2003

Hmm... will follow through with that as well, although I thought it was an
either/or affair and recalled NS doing something really odd with br
elements used in that fashion. It's been awhile since I had to worry
obsessively over that sort of thing, of course... sort of the silver lining
to being a dot.com casualty, I suppose :)

Thanks again to everyone who chimed in with help/suggestions.