[thelist] {server side] programming practices resources

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Jan 30 19:03:01 CST 2003

Ken Schaefer wrote:

>Probably depends at what your level is at now...
>
>Additionally, any book is going to need to provide examples, and if you're
>familiar with a particular language(s), then things become clearer if you
>can follow the examples.
>
>Secondly, you've got quite a few concepts in your email above:

yes, sorry. I may have been better to just say "I know there is a
better/more efficient/easier to debug way then procedural coding to
build applications but I don't know what it is" :)

> For
>large applications, get yourself a book on UML (Unified Modelling Language).

great - a good start - we may even have one gathering dust at the office...
Thanks for the book references. A big help and a good starting point.

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer
Email : paul at teltest.com