[thelist] Javascript:self..... Tip here

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Fri Jan 31 08:18:01 CST 2003

Hi,

I found a tip:

<tip type="Getting to the 'Root' of the Problem" author="Rob.Smith">

I'll admit to a few hiccups in my day with web site administration and I
just discovered a neat little trick. Imagine if you will two identical sites
on two different servers, with different domain names); one production, one
test.

Your typical navigation consists of links and most often a Home button. And
if you're using relative links, then this tip could be useful.

				    systems of the two sites. -->

</tip>