[thelist] ASP Forum

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Jan 31 18:22:00 CST 2003

On Wed January 29 2003 7:26 pm, Michele Foster wrote:
> Hi Folks ..
>
> I need to install a forum for a client soon .. Win2k server, ASP, Access
> (if required).  I'm thinking of Snitz Forums:  http://forum.snitz.com/
>
> Anyone have any opinions on it ... good or bad.  And any other suggestions
> that I can bring to the table for discussion?

http://www.coastexplorer.com/popupexplorer/forum/default.asp

http://glpuc.org/forum/

http://popupportal.com/fhome.asp

all use snitz to varying degrees of success. If you anticipate heavy traffic
(like one now-defunct board that I know of), then you better get a good db
backend because Access will choke.

I don't have anything to do with setting up and/or running these, I just
occasionally contribute.