[thelist] Menu Highlighting

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Jan 31 19:48:01 CST 2003

Hi Chris,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com>

> <b>Home</b> Sales Products
> -------------------------------
> Home_1 Home_2
>
> Home <b>Sales</b> Products
> -------------------------------
> Sales_1 Sales_2 Sales_3 Sales_4
>

> is that what you mean? like where you click a tab and that tab becomes
> highlighted and the submenu changes?

Yup .. you got it.

> i believe this is the case, but i am unsure of specifically what you are
> trying to do. i don't understand the three page thing.
>
> a better alternative would be to make three pages that include a single
> address source page. here is a quick example...
>
> c_address.asp:

> <...>
> This is the "C" Page!
> <!--#include file="address_source.asp"-->

Exactly the solution I'm going to use .. I was hoping to trigger the
"your're on this page in this section" event a little more elegantly .. but
the more complex this project gets .. it'll be a lot easier to manage it
this way.  I'm a little unhappy with having includes include other includes
.. and I'll keep thinking about it .. but for now, this'll do.

Mich