[thelist] Project Websites

Tony Grimes lists at tonygrimes.com
Fri Jan 31 20:52:00 CST 2003

I've got a large web project starting on Monday and I need to build a
project website for the stakeholders to give feedback, download the meeting
minutes, etc. I remember reading about a book that went into detail about
building them, but I can't remember the title or author.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations on books or websites that talk
about project websites? I've got the basics in my head, but I want to cover
all my bases.

And just to clarify, this project website isn't the goal of the project
(i.e. it's not what the clients are paying me to develop), it's job is to
facilitate the development process.

Thanks in advance,

.tony