[thelist] CMS opensource Xaraya

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 1 13:38:01 CST 2003

I have been waiting for the latest and greatest fork of "Nuke"
They have ditched the 'nuclear' implications'
The public demo site  Xaraya is now open for
playing :-)
 http://demo.xaraya.com
 userid=Admin
 password=password
 Or else register as a normal user and explore that way.

 The weekly tarballs are released on time as new development continues
Here is the footer of their mailing list. so you can keep informed...I think
they are close to production model so, I, for one am going to use it
now...and since I am a newbie, I am going to grow with the tarballs.

Xaraya_public-dev mailing list
Xaraya_public-dev at lists.xaraya.com