[thelist] Re: free HTML editors - recommendations please (David Burband)

angela angela at a2zwebdesigns.us
Sun Feb 2 12:29:00 CST 2003

I tried several editors before I came across HTMLKit.  Freeware;
feature-rich; edit, format, lookup help, validate, preview and publish;
customizable and extensible.  Full control over HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, XSL,
JavaScript, VBScript, ASP, PHP, JSP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java, VB, C/C++,
C#, Delphi / Pascal, Lisp, SQL, and more.  (I borrowed some of this text
from their own home page to save me from typing it all.)

Here's the link:  http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

You might also sort through editors at:  www.download.com

Good luck.