[thelist] CMS opensource Xaraya

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 2 13:45:01 CST 2003

damn still html4 transitional and splitting styles between "IE" and "NN"
> (like Postnuke old) - any plans for it to go xhtml compliant with ONE
> stylesheet?

I was checking in to PostNuke about the time of the fork,
and opinion that I came away with that about 40 of the best developers went
with the group that ultimately became Xaraya.
Since there are a lot of PostNuke sites that are all flavors including css,
I am assuming that you can pick and choose whatever module and theme.
Where a lot of modules and themes were written into the core of PostNuke,
Xaraya is presenting the core uncluttered with thousands of requested add-on
hooks, with all the capabilities for you to attach whatever to it.
Every module then can be used. The core will probably be expanded probably
but not to accommodate all the oddball...I want to try thiis...problems.
I am convinced that it will be the premier 'Nuke' app just based on that
core and the credibility of the present group.

I suggest that you get on the mailing list and follow this.
I will post you query and let you know.

Russell Griechen