[thelist] PHP & MySql hosting

Chris Price chris.price at speed-mail.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 09:23:01 CST 2003

I'm just cutting my teeth on PHP & mysql but I have a couple of people who
want sites that will utilize this technology and I'm keen to get some live
sites going and build up a skills base.

I've looked around for hosting solutions that say they support both PHP &
mysql but they range from unbelievably cheap to way out of my range.

The only activities on the sites will be up to a dozen people updating the
database (no online sales or downloads) and I don't anticipate a huge amount
of visitors. I'll live without telephone support as long as the email
support is decent but I obviously want reliability.

What I'm really asking for is recommendations based on experience. Does
anyone know of i-tec.co.uk?

At the end of the day I'll have to suck-it-and-see. I'm in the UK.

~~~~~

BTW if I'm looking for this kind of info on the evolt site what's the best
way of searching?

--
Chris Price