[thelist] PHP & MySql hosting

David Smith dave at dave-smith.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 06:27:01 CST 2003

--
> > What I'm really asking for is recommendations based on experience. Does
> > anyone know of i-tec.co.uk?
> >
> > At the end of the day I'll have to suck-it-and-see. I'm in the UK.

I use a company called KDA and now host about 25 sites they offer MySQL
/ PHP / PostGres and also web based tools for maintaining your account
which allow for additional domains / sub-domains etc

On the support side they have a ticket system, but often I just contact
them using ICQ

;-)

http://www.kdawebservices.com/

The person to speak to there is Dean

--
David Smith <dave at dave-smith.co.uk>

[ signature.asc was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]