[thelist] onClick="open problem

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Wed Feb 5 07:50:00 CST 2003

Hugh Blair wrote:

It's a 500 (server) error, and you mention that

<Hugh>
http://www.nanas-closet.com/cgi-bin/store/html/images/1014.html
               /public_html/cgi-bin/store/html/images
Above is a cut from my FTP program when I'm in 'images'
Drat. I know the file is there! Still I get a 500 server
error when trying to access it.
</Hugh>

So first off, any .htaccess on the server or in that folder? That is common
error.
Also, you're calling an html file in the images folder, is that right?
http://www.nanas-closet.com/cgi-bin/store/html/images/ works, I think, it's
Forbidden

But I see "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying
to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

so check the htaccess and the err doc. Just rename the htaccess for now an
see if any of it works then...

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, Soho, London W1D 5NF
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.