[thelist] Images disappearing in IE 6

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Wed Feb 5 10:55:01 CST 2003

Hi Sam

> are you by any chance on Win2k ?

Yes, Win2K sp3, but my home computer (XP Pro sp1) doesn't show the
problem

> Did you upgrade from IE 5?

upgraded from 5.5 on the Win2K machine

> Are you or were you running Norton Anti-Virus?

was and am, but that doesn't affect the XP machine. My anti-virus
doesn't have any privacy (ad blocking) features enabled. Zone Alarm
does but that's not affecting the XP machine and I turned it off on
the Win2K machine and the problem remains there.

> Can you also go to www.compaq.com (it bounces you
> over to a hp server.. but that's the page I mean) and maybe reload
> a couple of times, and see if you see any broken images on there?

no problems for me on the XP machine (what I'm on now). I'll email you
if I see problems from the Win2K machine.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
www.OnPointSolutions.com