[thelist] onClick="open problem

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Wed Feb 5 22:32:55 CST 2003

Hugh Blair wrote:
<heavy snip>
It does work just fine if the html/jpg are in /(root), so I'd agree
that the Javascript isn't the issue. I'm about to give up, but
it's a shame. The online application (cart) has upload ability
in the Admin area, but the file(s) are put in the /images
directory. That's why I want to access it from there. If I can't,
I'll be forced to have my user learn an FTP program - yuk!

</snip>

If you make the images directory 777 does it work?

Kind regards, Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, Soho, London W1D 5NF
http://www.onlinesales.co.uk/ Open Source PHP/MySQL E-commerce
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.