[thelist] Submitting articles to a CMS via e-mail?

Dan Horning dan at dwc.to
Wed Feb 5 23:33:01 CST 2003

Not really at all practical .. I have something called page grinder a
long time ago which was efficient .. but more complicated than it's
worth.. besides.. why by email when you could use something like
http://pn.arising.net/ and not have to worry about it at all

>From the Desk of:
Dan Horning     Owner

Dsoundmn's Web Creations
Dsoundmn's Web Creations
PO Box 109 Clifton Park, NY 12065-0109
Email: info at dwc.to
------
Online on
AIM - dsoundmn (or dsoundmn1 for emergencies)
ICQ - 14308614
MSN - dan at dwc.to
YIM - dsoundmn