[thelist] Site check: www.rspb.org.uk

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Thu Feb 6 04:42:03 CST 2003

> I know there are some issues to deal with (not validating yet, accessibility
> could be tweaked, CSS could be better in places, and so on) but I would
> really appreciate some general impressions along with anyone's specific
> browser issues.

Overall - very good.

Specific niggles:

* alt text could do some work, e.g.:

starling feeding on apple, frosty ground Gardens

(which is two links next to each other)

* <a href="javascript:popup('/tools/email.asp?path=/index.asp','350','400')">
is rather good at breaking if JS isn't available. Try using onclick with href
instead. http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Console_window

* Its fixed width, with horizontal scrolling at a little under 800px wide.

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
"You cannot rewrite history, not one line."