[thelist] free HTML editors - recommendations please

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Thu Feb 6 20:06:01 CST 2003

On February 06, 2003 at 14:48, Sarah wrote:

> to get multiple-file search and replace (then again, the sheer amount
> of plugins for this tool is great......

Do you remember where on the plug-ins page you found the multiple-file search
and replace plug-in or what it's name was for HTML-kit? Did a search and poked
around... it's really all I miss from Arachnophilia, (besides it's quick loading and
small footprint), and that function can almost be used as a substitute for inc. files
when they aren't available, (as long as you're basic html code is modular). TIA!

Regards,

	Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development